Water, as we all know, has the best solvent properties due to which pollutants, bacteria, viruses, and harmful chemicals get dissolved in it very easily making it polluted. Sometimes the waterborne diseases are so serious that it can be life-threatening also. To prevent your loved ones from such hazards, a water purifier is a compulsory appliance in your home.
But you need to know what is the best model of water purifier for you? Well, the reply depends on what type of filtered drinking water and functions you are looking for.
And, we have thus made detailed research and prepared a list of the best water purifiers in India based on the performance, quantity of water dispensed, price and brand. After going through this article, we hope it will answer all your questions and you can buy the ideal filtered water purifying machine for your family.
Best Water Purifier in India
These are Top 10 Best Water Purifier in India 2021
- KENT Grand 8-Litres RO + UV/UF + TDS Water Purifier
- HUL Pureit Ultima Mineral RO+UV+MF 7 Stage 10L Water Purifier
- AO Smith Z8 10-Litre Green RO Series Water Purifier
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Smart Plus 6-Litres RO+UV+MTDS
- Havells Max Alkaline 7-Liter RO+UV Water Purifier
- Blue Star Aristo RO+UV 7-Litre Water Purifier
- Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO + UV + Mineralizer Water Purifier
- HUL Pureit Advanced RO+MF 6 Stage 5L Water Purifier
- Kent Ultra Storage 7L UV and UF water purifier
- KENT Maxx 7-Litres UV + UF Water Purifier
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Aquaflo DX 18-Watt UV Water Purifier
Best Water Purifiers in India 2021
Why Choose KENT Grand 8-Litres Water Purifier?
Kent Grand is one of the best water purifiers with all in one feature like RO, UV/UF, and TDS. It has a storage capacity of 8 liter which is ideal for medium-large families.
This model from Kent can purify 20 liters of water in an hour. If you are using municipal, borewell or tanker water supply for drinking purposes, then this water purifier is the perfect one for you. It can even purify tap water with ease. This device is completely automatic and applies 7 in one purification technique.
The transparent ABS Food Grade plastic cover gives it a classy and elegant look. This Kent water purifier comes with an in-built SMPS which will protect your device from fluctuating voltage. This model is certified by WQA, ISI, and CE. Thus, you can be assured that this electronic device is tested in different parameters to provide you drinking water in its purest form.
Why This KENT Grand 8-Litres Water Purifier is best?
Kent Grand gets rid of the impurities without removing all the goodness of the minerals present in the water. UV and Filter change alarms help you to get notified when the filter needs to be changed or if there is any problem in the UV filter. This purifier will also stop all its functions if the filter is not replaced within the next sixty hours from the alert.
Kent Grand wall-mountable purifier recovers 50% of the water in purified form and restores the other 50% wastage water which can be used later for other household purposes.
- Innovative mineral RO Technology.
- Highly certified and most awarded product
- Have more than 1550 service centers, in case your machine brakes down.
- Dimension is 400 (L)X250 (W)X505 (H)
- Sediment filter, carbon block filter, and UF filter are present
- It consumes only 220 v power for its operation.
- TDS controller is present
- It comes with a 1-year warranty
- The company also provides 3 free after-sales services.
- Purifies water in 7 in one purification system
- Have a good storage facility.
- The price is a bit high
- The rejected water tank is not present.
Why Choose HUL Pureit Ultima Water Purifier?
HUL pureit Ultima is ideal for large families of 5 to 6 members. It is manufactured by Pureit which a subunit of Hindustan Unilever. This water purifier has a storage capacity of 10 liters. This black beauty purifies contaminated water through the UV and RO processes. It can terminate 10 million germs and impurities from 1-liter water in no time at all!
This model from Pureit contains a system for an advance alert to indicate that it iyess time to change the GermKill cartridge. It comes with a TDS controller and a modulator. Neon Light is used to notify about the usage of this machine.
Why HUL Pureit Ultima is good?
HUL Ultima is wall mounted only and can be used against all types of sources of water. Indication of change of filter, water flow, TDS controller up to 2000 PPM, and power consumption of 60 watts are some of the reasons for its popularity among the customers. It has 7 stage purification filters to present the water in its purest form in a glass.
This water purifier also comes with a kit to kill Germs and a purity indicator that shows the quality of water for up to 5000 times. A bright red LED light is also present to indicate an error in the machine. It will glow in the area where the fault is there. This model will also save your electricity bill due to its feature of automatic shut off.
- Alerts to change the required filters is included
- An electronic digital display panel is present to show all the functions of the machine
- It provides 7 stage purification of the toxic water through RO+UV+MF filtration
- The capacity of purification is 28 liters/hour
- Pureit Ultima has a double purity lock to ensure that not even a single drop of impure water passes out through the purifier.
- The company provides a 1-year warranty on the product
- It has low-cost maintenance
- Very affordable even for those who have low budget
- All the buttons are soft-touch
- Retains all the minerals back to the water after the process is over
- Present only in 10 liters capacity
- Only one color for the model is present
Why choose AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier?
AO Smith Z8 purifier is one of the most technologically advanced water purifiers. This model is ideal for those who have a little high budget and do not like wastage of water after purification. Beautiful designs, digital display with a glow for night assist are some of the features of this device.
In other RO models, the purification process wastes 50% water. But pre-installed with Advanced Technology of Water Recovery, this machine can recover almost 100% of wasted water.
Are you fond of hot drinking water? Then this is the only model which can dispense water at a temperature of 45 to 80 degrees Celsius. This feature comes in handy in the winter season. It can even purify tap water from all the harmful microorganisms.
Why this device is good?
AO Smith purifiers are provided with Mineraliser Technology (MIN-TECH) restores the minerals which are removed during the purification process. This technology also helps to maintain the pH balance of water, thus reducing the alkalinity in it. Smart alert indicators are also present in AO Smith Z8 Green RO Series which starts glowing when the time comes for changing the RO Filters.
This model form AO Smith also comes with a child lock on the faucet through which hot water comes out. At the beginning of each purification cycle, this machine flushes out the RO membrane each time to increase its life and as a result, reduces the cost of the maintenance.
- It has a storage capacity of 10 liters (9.2-liter normal water and 0.8-liter hot water)
- This AO Smith purifiers has a capacity of purification for up to 15 liters/ hour
- 8 stage RO plus Silver Charged Membrane Technology (SCMT) purification process
- It provides three types of pure drinking water-normal, 45 degrees and 80 degrees Celsius.
- Dimension is 36.9X32.6X48.2
- Restores 100% of wastage water.
- 1-year warranty on all the RO membrane and filters are included.
- Separate faucets for dispensing normal and hot water.
- The company provides a full 10-day refund option from the date of purchase if the product is not working properly or is damaged.
- Advanced Technologies like SCMT, MIN-TECH, and RO Membrane flush are present
- Night assist glow is present to help you start the machine even in the dark.
- This water purifier is perfect for those who have a high budget.
- It does not have UV protection.
Why to choose Eureka Forbes Aquasure?
Aquasure from Aquaguard Smart Plus is very pocket-friendly and offers 6 stage purification processes with RO, UV, and MTDS Filtration. It has a storage capacity of 6 liters.
This model has a big LED indicating light which notifies you about any changing alerts, errors and purification process. Aquasure from Aquaguard Smart Plus is extremely lightweight and has compact design. This machine also has a Smart Voltage Fluctuation Guard which will protect your device during voltage fluctuations between 150 to 270 volts.
You can use the water purifier on the countertop or can be mounted on the wall also. It is ideal for a family of 3 to 4 persons. The machine is automatically turned off as the storage tank becomes full.
Why Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard is good?
This water purifier comes with a pre-filter attachment and does not need replacement if the water quality is good in your area. It can purify 30 liters of water in an hour. MTDS is a new technology included in this device that will adjust the taste of the water after making it drinkable. This machine can purify underground and tap water.
- This water purifier is ideal in the areas with 200 to 2000 TDS
- It consumes 230 watts energy
- Provides 6 stage purification of water with RO+UV+MTDS mechanisms
- I-filter is present to remove all the sand and dust particles.
- Chemi-Block filter with an in-built particle trap removes bad odor, chlorine, and organic impurities.
- Dimension is 31.8 x 20.5 x 46 cm
- The model comes with a 1-year warranty on the product.
- The brand name Eureka Forbes is itself enough to trust upon, which is 35 years old.
- Energy Saving mechanism is present to save power
- Aquasmart is pre-installed with 6000 liters of cartridge life
- Indication of water level is also present
- It does not include any alarm for a filter change.
- This purifier throws away wastage water like other models of RO purifier.
Why Choose Havells Max Alkaline Water Purifier?
Havells Max Alkaline comes with a RO+UV filtration and 7 stage purification system. Being both wall-mounted and table-mounted with a superb design, you can hang it anywhere in your kitchen wall or just simply place it on your countertop.
The product is certified by CE and ISI to ensure that it has gone through a large number of tests to fulfill all your requirements. The water tank has a storage capacity of 7 liters which is ideal for a medium-size family with 2 to 3 members. It is made with high-quality food-grade ABS plastic.
The machine comes with an alarm system to notify you about the change of a filter or failure of the UV filtration. The water purifier has an in-built SMPS which controls the normal function of the device even during fluctuations of electricity ranging from 100 to 300 volts.
Why Havells Max Alkaline 7-Liter is good?
This water purifier from Havells comes with a purification mechanism in 7 stages which ensures that you will get pure drinking water in its every drop.
The sediment filter of this model removes all the impurities from the input water. In the next stage, Pre-activated carbon filter eliminates all the organic microbes from the water. All the heavy metals like lead, arsenic, and antimony are next removed through RO filters.
The post activated carbon filter removes all the bad smell from the water. In the next stage, the UV filter terminates all the bacteria and viruses.
The Mineralz Technology adds back the minerals lost during the purification process thus maintaining the pH balance of the water making it alkaline and secure to consume. In the last stage, revitalizer increases the hydration and absorption of minerals.
- A Double filtration system is present
- Purification capacity of this machine is 60 liters/ hour
- This model is suitable for areas with low TDS of less than 250
- The dimension of the product is 39 x 28.5 x 40 cm
- The water tank can be detached from the main unit during cleaning
- Includes push-fit design
- The product includes a 1-year warranty from the company
- Has a power consumption of 24 volt DC
- Mineral absorption power is increased by the Revitalizer function.
- Makes the water alkaline.
- All the components are push-fit to prevent any leakage of water.
- RO membranes are not present.
- Filters need to be changed once in 2 years.
Why select Blue Star Aristo Water Purifier?
This water purifier uses calcite media and Aqua Taste Booster to improve the pH balance and makes the taste of the water alkaline. It also comes with a child lock which is a button on the tap. If this is enabled, water will not come out of the dispensing outlet. This feature can be very useful for those who have small children in their home.
All the post activated filters are made up of copper, thus removing all the bacteria like a pro. This machine is provided with a 10-inch RO filter to provide an outstanding purification process. It has a capacity of water storage of 7 liters which is sufficient for a medium-size family of 2 to 3 members.
This machine includes powerful alerts for the notification of full tank, low pressure, ongoing purification and failure of UV filters.
Why Blue Star Aristo RO+UV Water Purifier is good?
Aristo RO+UV Water Purifier with a sleek and stylish design comes in two color options to choose from which are black and white. It has 6 stage purification procedures which include pre-filter, pre-carbon filter, sediment filter, RO membrane, post-carbon filter, and UV lamp. Blue star Aristo purifies water through a two-layered filtration of RO membrane and UV lamp. This device can remove up to 96% of high TDS levels.
- It has a capacity of purification of up to 12 liters per hour.
- Includes child lock button to prevent unwanted wastage of water
- It consumes less power and operates in 36 watts of energy.
- Has a product dimension of 34.2 x 20.5 x 45 cm
- A copper-infused activated charcoal filter is present
- The company provides a 1-year warranty on the machine
- This model is made up of high-grade food plastic material
- Can be placed on the countertop or can be wall-mounted as well
- Thick 10-inch filter is present
- Have indicators for purification-on, low pressure, UV failure, and a full tank.
- It does not include any alert for the change of filters.
- The machine will stop working in low-pressure areas.
Why Select Livpure Glo Water Purifier?
Livpure Glo Water Purifiers are suitable for almost all types of water sources like underground, tube well, bore well and tap water.
This machine has a 6-stage purification system which maintains the pH level and reduces the acidic level of the water. The mineralizer technique retains back all the minerals lost during the purification of water. The water storage capacity of this model is 7 liters, perfect for a family of 2 to 3 members.
It can function even without electricity. The minimum inlet pressure for this machine is 0.3 kg/ sq. cm and the maximum one is 3 kg/ sq. cm. Good quality food grade plastic is used as its basic material.
Why Livpure Glo 7-Litre Purifier is good?
Livpure Glo makes water drinkable through 2 layers RO and UV filters. This appliance automatically turns off the system, once the storage tank becomes full. This device can purify water with high TDS levels like 1500 PPM. This model not only gets rid of all the TDS, dirt and dust, sand, microorganisms, and bacteria but also removes the bad pungent smell from the impure water.
Also have a glowing indicator for system on, ongoing purification process and a full tank. It has a capacity for purification of up to 12 liters per hour and a maximum duty cycle of up to 75 liters per day. The RO membrane can purify 75 gallons of water per day.
- RO and UV filters and Mineralizer technique is applied
- Can purify water of up to 1500 TDS levels
- The only model with silver-coated post carbon filter
- Column for UV disinfection of 24 liters per hour is also present
- The dimension of the machine is 32 x 28 x 52.5 cm
- The device comes with a 1-year warranty on the entire parts
- It contains 7 liters of water storage capacity.
- 24*7 customer service is available
- Contains purification capacity of 12 liters/hour
- The compact and sleek design of the device is noticeable.
- There is no alert for the timely change of filter
- The machine becomes noisy when it needs repairs.
Why Choose HUL Pureit Advanced Water Purifier?
HUL Pureit Advanced has a storage capacity of 5 liters. This water purifier from HUL comes with an automatic shut off system which will switch off the machine once the tank is full. It will also automatically start to work once the storage tank becomes empty. This stylish and chic water purifier is made up of highly long-lasting grade plastic, making it trouble-free to clean and maintain.
This machine can process impure hard water with a TDS level up to 1800 PPM. The model also includes an in-built diaphragm pump. It works well in the areas with pressure ranging from 5 to 30 PSI.
Why HUL Pureit Advanced Water Purifier is good?
Pureit Advanced water purifier can even turn salty and hard water into sweet and secure one through its 6 stage purification process. All the parts of the machine are tightly sealed making it leakage proof.
The water is purified two times, once by RO filter and the second time by the micro filtration membrane. This purifier restricts the wastage of water by 100%, unlike other RO purifiers. This home appliance has pre-installed SMPS which protects the machine from damage during power fluctuations between 165 to 280 volts. It is available only in one white color.
- High grade engineered plastic is used.
- Reduces wastage of water by storing the rejected water in a separate tank during RO filtration.
- It is best for couples or families with 2 adults and one child.
- Dimension is 42.2 x 38 x 16.6 cm
- A 1-year warranty is provided by Pureit.
- It consumes only 36 watts of power
- Automatic power on and shut off system is present
- A diaphragm pump is present
- This model from Pureit changes the taste of the water into a sweet one
- Has a purification capacity of 9 to 12 liters per hour
- Needs an input voltage of 165 to 240 volts DC
- Water storage capacity is too small
- It makes a lot of noise while working.
Why choose Kent Ultra water purifier?
Kent Ultra Storage 7 liters, UV and UF water purifier is one of the most technically advanced and economical water filters in India. It is featured with a water level indicator in its water storage tank.
This latest water purifier is equipped with a double purification process through its UV and UF technology to remove all the viruses, dead bacteria, and cysts to produce and deliver crystal clear healthy drinking water for you.
This water purifier model from KENT is a perfect one for the areas with low TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) water supply. With 7 liters of water storage capacity, this wall-mounted water purifier machine comes with a computer-controlled UV fail and filter change alarm to remind you of its service.
Why Kent Ultra Storage 7Liters is good?
If you have a little family with 3 to 4 people then this is the ideal model for you. This device is installed with an ultra high purification capacity of 60 Liters of water from your overhead water tanks, municipal taps or bore-wells within one hour.
It’s a tested and certified product from KENT by various well-known organizations like WQA (USA & India), NSF (USA) and ISI (India) for its quality & performance.
Due to its small and compact design, this appliance consumes very small space in your kitchen. Sediment and activated carbon filters remove all the bad smell from the water. This UV purifier removes a major portion of water contamination.
- Double purification technology with UV and UF
- Activated carbon pre-filter facility to provide 100% pure, tasty and healthy water
- Computer-controlled filter change and UV lamp alert
- In-built SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) facility
- Dimensions – Lenth-375mm, Width-280mm, Hight-410mm
- ISI and CE certified product
- UV lamp present in this model consumes only 11-watt power.
- ABS food-grade plastic is used in this machine
- 7 Liters of water tank storage capacity
- 60 Liters/hour of water purification capacity
- One year warranty from KENT
- Protection lock is there to reduce the wastage of water
- The water purifier from Kent comes with a 1-year warranty
- RO Purification technique is not present.
- Storage space is not present
Why choose KENT Maxx Water Purifier?
Kent Maxx 7 liters are ideal for a family of 3 to 4 members. This product from Kent has been certified by leading authorities like NSF, WQA, ISI, and CE. This would not have been possible if this water purifier did not match the parameters set by the authorities.
Food grade ABS plastic material is used for this device which makes it more sturdy and long-lasting. It also contains alerts for the change of filters. The purifier is strongly built because of the spin welded technology used. There is an in-built SMPS inside the machine which controls power fluctuations of up to 300 volts.
It consumes very low power and is thus very pocket-friendly in the long term. This device from Kent filters purified water from the impure form by multi-pronged technology.
Why KENT Maxx UV + UF Water Purifier is good?
Kent Maxx is ideal for people of those places which have low-level TDS due to the purification of water only through the UV and UF filtration. The storage tank of this machine is detachable so that you carry it anywhere while you are traveling. UV lamp of 11 watts terminates all the microorganism and contaminants from the water.
This electronic appliance notifies its users about the change of filter and failure of UV through an active alarm system. It also includes an automatic turn on and shut off system which does not require any manual interference.
- Work through a double filtration mechanism of UV and UF filtration process
- Has a digital-enabled alarm system
- Includes 7 liters detachable storage tank which fits in perfectly among a medium-size family
- It does not require any external stabilizer due to in-built SMPS.
- The dimension of this water purifier is 39 x 28.5 x 40 cm
- Has a purification water capacity of 60 liters/ hour
- Can perform maximum duty cycle of 120 liters/ day
- Includes sediment, UF membrane, and activated carbon filter cartridges.
- Suitable for areas with TDS lower than 250
- Available in an eye-soothing blue color.
- Not ideal for groundwater purification
- It does not function properly where the pressure is low.
Why Select Eureka Forbes Aquaflo Water Purifier?
Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Aquaflo is most suitable for large families of 5 to 6 members. It contains a dual cartridge system to remove all the dust particles, toxic chemicals, bad smell and organic compounds making the water 100% secure to drink. This product filters 2 liters of crystal-clear water in just 2 minutes with its smart flow technology.
The machine is provided with a pre-installed SMPS to regulate the working of the purifier even during the ups and downs of the power source. The device also includes an indicator for any type of error in the purification system. Moreover, the UV lamp provides 5000 burning life which is quite long-lasting.
Why Aquasure from Aquaguard Aquaflo is good?
Aquasure from Aquaguard Aquaflo is capable to purify water of those areas which have low TDS levels. The device let down water from the inlet faucet at a temperature of 10 to 40 degrees centigrade. It is available in white color and is either table-mounted or wall-mounted. With water turbidity of 15 NTU, this machine goes through a 3 stage UV purifier to make the taste of the water sweet.
High-quality UV purification modules include Chemi Block, Clarity cartridge and UV chamber are included in this purifier from Eureka Forbes. An 8 watts UV lamp eliminates all the bacteria and viruses from the impure water. Input pressure of the water in this machine is 2.0 kg / sq.cm0.4 kg / sq.cm. It is made up of high-grade plastic material.
- Available in white color
- The UV lamp has 5000 burning life
- Power consumption of this machine is very low which is 40 watts only
- It can operate in an input voltage of 230 volts AC or 50 Hz
- Dimension of this model is 10.5 x 21 x 37.7 cm
- Includes high UV purification technology
- The company provides a 1-year warranty starting from the date the product is installed or a 15-month warranty from the date of purchase.
- An in-built SMPS is present
- Operates well in Low TDS level areas
- Produces 2 liters of water in just 2 minutes.
- Cannot purify water with high TDS
- No RO or UV purification technique is applied.
Water Purifier Buying Guide: a one Stop Solution for All Your Worries
The Human body is made up of 70% of water and is one of the necessities in our life. Nowadays buying a good water purifier has become quite a confusing task as there are thousands of models with multiple functions manufactured by several companies assuring about purified drinking water. But the correct knowledge will help you to select the perfect one based on the source of your water supply.
We have created a buyer’s guide based on the different technology, types, and water storage capacity of a purifier.
1. Total Dissolved Solids
Total dissolved solids or TDS are the different types of constituents present in the water. TDS is measured in parts per million (PPM). It decides which type of filter should be chosen for your area. Total Dissolved solids are nothing, but a total value of a charged mobile ions present in a certain amount of water which includes metals, cations, minerals, and anions.
Some of the region in India have arsenic filled water supply i.e. with high TDS level. There are Four types of water purification systems which are Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ultraviolet (UV), Electro Adsorption (EO) and Ultrafiltration (UF).
1.1. Reverse Osmosis (RO) System
Water purifiers with reverse osmosis mechanism comes with a pre-filtration technology that can purify even muddy or dirty water. They can convert the taste of saline water into freshwater (desalination). This type of system is effective in those regions where the TDS level is 200 to 2000. Moreover, it can purify water from the harmful chemicals, fluoride lead or arsenic.
1.2. Ultraviolet (UV) Technology
UV purifiers cannot perform desalination of the water. They kill the microorganisms like cysts, bacteria, virus, protozoa, and chlorine. The machines with UV technology are unable to remove the terminated organisms from the water. It cannot eliminate the dissolved particles that are present. Moreover, UV technology performs express disinfection process making it a super-fast model among the purifiers.
1.3. Electro Adsorption (EO) Mode
Water purifiers with Electro Adsorption (EO) Mode perform five levels of purification. It is mainly ideal for the areas which have a water supply of less than 500 PPM. The five stages are:
- First level: Prefilter provided with the machines externally removes dirt, sand, and dust present in the water through the water filter.
- Second Level: Mechanical filter further removes all the dirt and dust by pushing the water through a sediment mesh.
- Third Level: All the negative charges, bacteria and viruses are eliminated by an Electro Adhesion Filter.
- Fourth Level: It filters lead or arsenic like heavy metals through the special carbon granules and exchange of ions
- Fifth Level: Electro Adsorption Filter terminates the remaining toxins, pesticides, and chlorine present in the water.
1.4. Ultra Filtration (UF) Method
This method is ideal for regions with low TDS. Mainly non electrical which has a storage capacity of up to 13 liters. Purifiers with UF technology cannot provide proper protection against viruses and impurities. The Ultra Filtration method is the only non electrical purifier that can eliminate cysts.
2. Different Varieties of Water Purifiers
There are different types of water purifiers based on the storage capacity and electric options which are:
2.1. Non- Electrical excluding storage
These types of water purifiers can be used by fixing directly to the water tap. The device is made up of a candle-shaped resin filter that needs to be changed every month. Activated carbon filters remove all the harmful and toxic waterborne pathogens.
2.2 Non-Electrical including storage
You can store enough supplies for a day in these water purifiers if you have a family member of 2 to 3 persons. Activated carbon and sediment filters, smooth operation without electricity and storage facility have made it favorite among the users.
2.3. Electrical including storage
This type of water purifier runs on electricity and should be always connected to the water supply. They efficiently remove all the impurities through UV or RO purification mechanism by using the sediment and activated charcoal filters.
2.4. Electrical Excluding Storage
These water purifiers are ideal for those who have a constant supply of electricity throughout the year. It also has sediment and activated charcoal filter to process the water and purify it to drink.
2.5. Electrical with Pumps
This device can draw water stored in a container with the help of a built-in pump. You can choose this type of appliance if your area has no or low water supply.
3. Storage Capacity
Water storage capacity is another major factor in a filter. You can choose an automatic on/off purifier which will start working instantly once the water level goes down. Storage capacity and proper filtration of water are the two aspects that you should keep in mind while buying this device.
Wrapping it Up for the Best Water Purifier
After comparing all the water purifiers manufactured by different companies, our verdict for the best water purifier in India is KENT Grand 8-Litres Water Purifier. Based on the power of RO, UV and UF, storage capacity, power consumption, and purification stages this water purifier has emerged as a clear winner in the field of purification of water. We hope we are able to help you to take the right water purifier machine selection for your family.
If you have any suggestions and queries, you can comment in the below section. We will definitely write you back!