Printers are one of the most gadgets that have made its way to several households and corporate workspace in current time. Whether you need a picture for your college project or an important document, a printer can provide you with anything in a printed format within seconds, isn’t it?. You can print both colourful and also the traditional black and white documents or pictures from a printer.
But there are several kinds of printers available at different prices currently in the market. All of them have their own set of features like wireless printing, Bluetooth connectivity and other convenient options for better service. So it can become difficult to choose the right printer at the right price.
In this article, we will discuss with you some of the best printers available in India in the different price range so that you can choose the best one for yourself. But first, we will discuss with you 10 important things to consider when you want to buy a new printer for your different purposes.
Best Printer For Home Use
List of Best Printer for Home Use: Top 10 Home Printers
- Epson EcoTank L3150: Best Home Printer
- HP DeskJet GT 5821 All in One Home Printer
- Canon Pixma G2000 Inkjet Multifunction Printer
- Epson L130 Ink Tank Home Printer
- Brother DCP T500W All in One Multifunction Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 Wireless Printer
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4729 Ink Tank Printer
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 Inkjet Printer
- Ricoh SP 210SUMonochrome Laser Printer
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 Ink Tank Printer
Best Printer for Home Use in India 2021
Read through this section carefully because we have brought for you the top printers available in India fro home use and also discussed the features for you.
When we are talking about printers you cannot miss out on any product manufactured by Epson. They have some of the most value for money printers available to the people. The Epson EcoTank L3150 is a multifunctional printer which has various features and modern amenities.
The printer promises to deliver more than 30,000 prints every year. It comes with a good printing ability and will print at even higher volumes with lower cost. It has a brilliant speed and very versatile design which makes it even more ergonomic and gives a premium feel to it.
- It comes with 30,000 pages printing warranty from the date of purchase provided by Epson.
- The printer has a capability of producing 33 black and white prints along with 15 colour prints easily per minute.
- The cost per black and white prints are 7 paise whereas 18 paise is considered for the colour prints.
- The Epson EcoTank L3150 supports page sizes of all kinds A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL.
- The printer comes with a USB connectivity for better convenience while printing.
- The small and compact design which helps to save a lot of space and can be kept anywhere easily.
The Epson EcoTank L3150 is a very affordable and convenient printer when it comes to fast and cheap printing. It also supports most of the page sizes and that is why you will be able to print different pages very easily whenever you want to.
HP GT 5821 All-in-One is a versatile and multifunctional printer which has been very popular among the users who are long for a budget-friendly option. It can give out both colour or black and white printing services.
The printer is a thermal inkjet printing device which allows the users to get enhanced and clear printing always. The printing cost from this machine is also low and therefore you can get budget-friendly prints throughout the year.
- The machine can print 16 pages every minute which will help you save a lot of time.
- It also gives very low-cost printing options to users. The cost for black and white prints are 10 paise per print and 18 paise for colour prints.
- The machine supports all the important page dimensions which include A4, A6, B5, DL envelope. It also has the duplex printing feature.
- It has a wireless WiFi connectivity and the printer also comes with a USB socket as well.
So here are the best features of the HP GT 5821 All-in-One printer. If you compare the features of this product with others, you will be amazed to see the cheap printing service it gives you and it is perfect for household or small office work. Even children can use this to print different materials for their school work.
Canon is a brilliant choice when it comes to manufacturing printers and the Canon Pixma G2000 is one of the best printers available in the market. It comes with a high volume ink tank which allows much faster and colours efficient printing at low prices.
The ink bottles are capable of delivering 7000 pages of high-quality prints. Since the tank has been integrated inside the body, it makes the device more compact. The printer is an inkjet model and available at a friendly price.
- The printer also comes with multifunctional features like scan and copy as well.
- The printer can easily give out borderless pictures pages with dimensions similar to that of the A4 size.
- It can print 9 pages of black and white and 5 pages of colour prints per minute.
- As per ISO standards, the cost for black and white prints are usually 8 paise per print and for the colour, it is usually around 21 paise.
- The printer supports – 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5 and also Duplex print.
Perfect for household or small sized offices, the Canon Pixma G2000 Multi-function Printer is a brilliant choice for such users. The printer can give cheap and easy access to printing services with a one-time investment on the machine which you can buy from any online store.
Also Read Best Printer for Office Use
Epson L130 Ink Tank printer is one of the most popular printers in the country. With more than a million users, Epson products come with brilliant features and build quality. The L130 is also a brilliant piece of the machine which has been made to provide quick and cheap printing access.
Epson has equipped the printer with different printing technologies which allow the machine to print even the finest of colours and details to the print. The Inkjet printer has the ability to print more than 30 pages per minute and due to the integrated ink tank system, the printer is much more compact than other competitors.
- Micro Piezo technology helps to get accurate and extremely sharp prints with all the colour details which you can see in the picture.
- The machine can print different items like photo-birthday cards, any kind of envelopes, A4 posters, half-page party invites or even presentation handouts. It supports almost all kinds of pages.
- The high print yield of 4,500 pages per black cartridge and 7,500 pages for coloured ones.
- Can print 33 black and white pages and 15 colour pages every minute with high efficiency.
- The cost per black print is 7 paise and 18 paise per colour print as per ISO standards.
The Epson L130 Ink Tank is a very easy to use and convenient to maintain printing machine which has more features than most of the other competitors in the market. If you are looking for cheap but high-quality prints, then this printing machine is one of the best options that you have.
Brother DCP T500W is an inkjet printer which can be purchased for your regular household needs or else if you have a corporate space to work in. The printer is not only equipped with different printing technologies but it also has an inbuilt scanner which can scan items efficiently.
The printer offers better savings and high-quality prints at the same time. It has a refillable ink tank which can yield more than 6000 pages of print for the black ink. It is easy to use and even school children can use the machine for their different school work. A printer is also a good option for corporate workspaces.
- The multifunctional printer has different other features apart from printing like Scan, Copy and even Fax as well.
- The printer has two different connectivity options – WiFi and USB connection.
- It can print 37 pages in a minute which includes 27 black and white pages and 10 colour pages.
- The printer supports different page dimensions like the A4, Legal, Executive, Letter, JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelopes and even photographs.
- The cost per black and white pages are 1rs and for colour prints it is 2rs
Even though the cost for printing in this printer is much higher when compared to other printers which provide much cheaper options, the print quality is very high and efficient than the other competitors. It can easily handle bulk and regular prints with ease.
HP has manufactured some of the best printers for the Indian consumers and the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 is one of the best of the lot. The printer has both Smart duplex and faster duplex speed which gives faster printing speeds. The ink tubes are affordable and can be easily attached.
The printer not only delivers good quality prints but also hands-free faxing, scanning and copying. It gives professional colour printing with 50% reduced costs which will help you save a lot of money. The printer also comes with 225 sheets intray for quick and time-saving usage.
- It has 2.65 inches of colour touchscreen which makes it easier for you to control your printing needs and process.
- It supports automatic 2-sided printing and 35-page ADF for hands-free faxing.
- The printer can be easily used for printing via your mobile phone directly without the need for a pc. It can print 28 pages (18 mono and 10 colour print) per minute effectively.
- It consumes up to 50% less energy than other laser printers which are in this category.
- Comes with an inbuilt Wi-Fi Direct for easy discovery and connecting with mobile devices.
As you can see that the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960 is a brilliant wireless printer which can effectively produce 28 prints per minute and at the same time consumes 50% less power. It will help you save significant money.
If you are a regular user of printers, then make sure you check out the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4729. This printer from HP is a very versatile and easy to use a printer which helps to provide better and improved printing to the users. You can print thousands of pages throughout the month.
You can connect the printer with your smartphone and directly print materials from your phone. The printer provides sharper lines, darker blacks, and reduced smudge every time you print with the help of this machine. It is an ink advantage printer and has all the functionalities – print, scan and copy as well.
- Borderless, lab-quality photos and laser sharp images can be easily printed.
- Wireless mobile connectivity can help the users to print materials using their smartphones and tablets.
- The cost for per monochrome page is 52 paise and 1Rs for every colour prints.
- The printer comes with a 7-segment & icon LCD display which improves user accessibility.
The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4729 printer can effectively help you to meet your printing needs on a regular basis. The wireless mobile connectivity is an amazing inclusion which will help you to get better convenience when you want to print different materials quickly.
If you want the amazing features of HP but if you are also on a tight budget, then the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 is the best option that you have. The printer has an integrated touchscreen display which gives better user access. It also has wireless connectivity for remote printing.
Being a multifunctional printer the machine not only prints but it also helps to copy, scan and even send a fax as well. It is easy to set up and you will not have to wait for a professional help to come and set the machine.
- The printer has different kinds of connectivity – WiFi, smartphone network, USB and application support like the HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint.
- It can print a total of 15 pages per minute – 9 black and white prints and 6 colour prints.
- The LED display helps to provide a better manner to view the different options and features which you want to access during your work.
- The cost per page in this printing machine is Rs 1.4 for Black and White and Rs 4.5 for colour prints as per the ISO standards.
The only thing which might diver you to choose a different product than the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 is the cost per page is really high. However, it can give you better and more premium printing solutions whenever you want.
When you will see the Ricoh SP 210SU All-in-One printer, you will be amazed to see the aesthetic design and an incredible premium finish which the printer has. The printer offers high versatility and better quality performance everytime you use the machine for printing. The printer is able to print more than 20,000 pages per month.
The machine is a laser printer which can deliver highly efficient and bulk prints without any hassles. It comes with fast print speed, sharp output and a low per page printing cost. It works silently without making any kind of noise.
- Black and white multifunction laser printer with scan and copy facility for A4 size papers.
- The printer has a good USB 2.0 connectivity which helps to constantly supply the printer different materials which are required to be printed.
- It has a high yield toner which will give you 2600 printed pages and a low yield toner that will give you 1500 printed pages.
- The printer also has an internal RAM of 128 MB which gives a smooth performance every time.
- Compact and aesthetic design and build quality make the printer look much better.
- It costs 40 ppm for black and white print and Rs 1.5 for colour print with this printer.
If you are concerned about the looks and build quality of your printer and at the same time also want a brilliant performance from the machine, then the Ricoh SP 210SU is the perfect choice for your needs.
The HP series of printers have a wide range of products od different prices and all of them comes with their own set of features. The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 is a budget-friendly and easy to use a printer that is perfect for daily use.
The printer has simple functions which give easier and no-nonsense service to the user. It is compact and can easily fit in any place where you want it to be. The machine also supports wireless printing just like other HP printers.
- The printer can give out 8 monochrome prints and 6 colour prints per minute.
- The machine also has an LCD panel which provides better readability and gives important information about the different printing modes.
- HP Thermal Inkjet print technology helps to produce high quality and smudge free prints.
- The printing cost is Rs 1.45 for mono and Rs 4.80 for colour prints.
So as you can see that the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3635 is a very easy to use but good performing printer which comes with almost all the important features.
Canon Pixma E400 can be your ideal choice when you are in the need for a printer which will support your work on a daily basis. It has a sturdy build quality and excellent value for money service as well.
The machine helps to save a lot of power and money but does not comprises on the quality of the print materials. It can be connected wirelessly for better convenience while using the printer.
- The printer can give out 8 black and white prints and 6 colour prints every minute.
- Auto Power On which detects a print command and will automatically start printing via the USB once prompted.
- Comes with USB 2.0 connectivity which enhances the speed of the printer.
- Multifunctional with – scan, print and copy allows you to do all the work at one place.
- The printer supports – 4.0″x6.0″ till A4 / Letter / Legal / A5 / B5 and also Duplex print.
A basic and simple printer which is ideal when you do not want a plethora of features in your machine but simply need a good printing service.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3776 is the choice you can make when you are very tight on budget. It is one of the smallest printers in the world which will also help you to store it anywhere you want
This printer is a multifunctional unit which has all the – scan, fax, copy and wireless print. It also has a seven segment LED icon display which gives prominent information about the process.
- The printer can produce 8 black and white paged and 5 colour pages per minute easily.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
- Scroll Scan helps you efficiently handle most scans.
- Wireless connectivity helps to provide prints even if you are not physically present.
A very simple and budget-friendly option for everyone who needs a basic printing service. It will save you money and time when you are in need of a perfect print regularly.
Printer Buying Guide: (How to Choose Best Home Printer)
As we mentioned in the above section, here are the top 9 factors which you should be considered while buying a printer for various types of work.
- LaserJet or InkJet: toners and different ink cartridges can come at different prices. So make sure the kind of printing needs you to have.
- Functions: printers come with different functions and therefore you will need to check whether all of them are present in the machine or not.
- Auto Duplex Printing: if you want to print different things on both sides of the paper then this option should be there in your machine.
- Printing Speed: printing speed matters a lot when you have a busy schedule and constant need for printed documents or pictures.
- Connectivity: based on your preferences your printer should be able to function wirelessly or also have wired connectivity.
- Paper Handling: the printer should be able to handle the papers in bulk but properly.
- Ink Tank: if you need any images or documents to be printed at once then have a larger ink tank.
- Printing Cost: your printer should be able to print without burning a hole in your budget.
- Your Budget: according to your budget make sure the printer has all or most of the features.
- Brand: Alway prefer standard brands printer so you get decent build quality with easy ink and service availability.
So here are the 10 important things to consider when you are going to buy a new printer. Now let us have a look at the best printers available in the market in India.
You Would Like to Read Best Printer under 10000 available in India.
If you have read the article till this point, then you are now aware of the best printers available in India. All of these printers are manufactured by reputed and trusted companies who have been helping the people to get the best value for money over a long period of time. So choose any of the following printers we have listed, according to your budget and needs.
If you will ask to choose the best of best Printers for home use then my choice is clear. It will be Epson EcoTank L3150 All in One Printer because this is all in one type of printer which offer wireless print with low-cost printing feature. It offers 7 Paise per print for monochrome (Black & White) and 18 Paise for Colouring print.
Let us Know in Comment which Printer is Best for your Home & if still have any doubt let us know in Comment.