MBA(Masters of Business Administration)
MBA is a full time 2 (two) year course. The Programme includes a dual specialization in any two of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Information Technology.
The holistic pursuit of cooperative philosophy as a strategy for professional managership/entrepreneurship shall remain as backbone to strengthen oneself not only for successful working in organisation where employment but also to work for growth of economy through inclusiveness in the society. The programme includes a 8 (eight) week mandatory Internship in an organisation.
- Big Data Analysis.
- Smart Banking Technology and Operations.
- Mandatory module on Cooperatives.
- Marketing and Business Analytics.
- Modules on High-Tech.
- Technological Operation.
- Innovations and Sustainable Development.
- Case Studies, role play, Management Games, etc.
- Real Time Projects.
- Workshops, Seminars, Conferences.
- Lectures and Orientation from Industry Experts.
- Participation in Development of Enterprise.
Course Curriculum for MBA 1st Year
|1st Semester (Fundamental)||2nd Semester (Functional)|
|1. Managerial Analysis and Communication
2. Quantitative Analysis
3. Managerial and Behavioural Processes
4. Economic Analysis and Role of Cooperatives
5. Legal Aspects of Business and Cooperative Law
6. Application of IT in Socio Economic Development
7. Cost and Financial Accountancy
8. Cooperative Development and Management
|1.MArketing Research and Analytics
2. Technological Operations
3. Marketing Management
4. Human Resource Management
5. Production and Operations Management
6. Financial Management
7. Supply Chain Management
8. Smart Banking Technology and Operations
|3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|1. Project Management
2. Innovations and Sustainable Development
3. Summer Project
4. Six(6) Courses from Any two Specilaisation
2. Development of Enterprise and Enterpreneurship
3. Grand Project
4. Four(4) Courses from Any two Specilaisation
|Marketing||HRM)||Information Technology||Production & Operations||Finance|
|E-Business for SMEs||Industrial Relations & Labour Laws||Artificial Intelligence & Expert System||Purchasing & Materials Management||Financial & Commodity Derivatives|
|Consumer Behaviour & Analysis||Performance Management & Compentancy Mapping||Data Warehousing & Data Mining||Advance Manufacturing Techniques||Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management|
|Advertising & Brand Management||Compensation Management||Enterprise Resource Planning||Service Operations Management||Tax Planning & Cooperate Tax|
|Service & Rural Marketing||HRD Strategies & Systems||Networking and Security in IT||Six Sigma & TPM||Advanced Financial Management|
|Planning & Marketing for Global Markets||Sustainability & CSR Compliance Mechanisms||Financial Enterprise and Software Integration||Productivity Management||Management of Financial Services & Credit Societies|
N.B. Papers may be interchanged between different Semesters depending upon the exigencies of the situation